Monday, July 1, 2013

Finding Nectar


Finding nectar is harder when the flowers are hidden. That's how I feel about Google Reader going away. I'm now following my favorite blogs through email, and hope you will continue to follow me by email as well. 

See that "Follow By Email" box to the right? Just put your address in there and hit submit. Fast, easy, and free! 

Great news! The nectar of the library, like flowers, is in plain view. We are spending less and sharing more of their sweet summer reading programs for every age.

Hope you'll land back here soon.


xoxo Michele


Why buy happiness when your library shares it. Free music downloads through Freegal E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.

2 comments:

Brona Joy said...

Bloglovin is a newish site where you can transfer the blogs you followed via google reader, attract new followers etc.
It's easy to add to your blog too.
Your blog looks beautiful :-)

Peggy Kirkby said...

What a wonderful site!! I'm an avid reader and have read to all of my children. Sadly, only half of them love to read as much as I do but, hey! better half than none, yes?!

I "discovered" your blog here by meandering through Pintrest, believe it or not, and have happily begun following you!

Keep up the lovely posts!