Monday, June 17, 2013

What Summer Is For


Staying up late and reading. Right next to the sweetest ten year old I know. We need some great titles and would love for you to share. Leave your picks in the comments and we'll feature them soon. 

Have you signed up for Summer Reading yet? There are prizes, but you know I believe time together is the best prize of all.

xoxo Michele

Why buy happiness when your library shares it. Free music downloads through Freegal E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Love the picture! I just read the Language of Flowers. Absolutely loved it!!
I agree my kids and I (with the exception of my littlest) can sit in silence for hours reading by each other, best time ever!

Anonymous said...

We are trying to be ambitious with our summer reading goals. Right now we're reading From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweller. Next is Peter Pan, and then hopefully Peter and the Starcatchers. I've got a few others on deck; Lizard Music and The Guys Write for Guys Read series. Summer's end is already just six weeks away--I hope we can get a lot of these done!

Wendy