Friday, June 7, 2013

The Dog Stars

They bred dogs for everything else, even for diving
for fish, why didn't they breed them to live longer,
to live as long as man?   ~The Dog Stars

Even though my dear bloggy friend Lilly doesn't like fiction (it won't stop me from publicly begging her to give The Dog Stars a try - it's pretty close to perfection), she's still a huge library advocate. Don't miss her summer reads selection.  

Are you a Fiction Fan? Mystery Maverick? Graphic Novel Goddess? Summer is the perfect season to find out, expand your horizon, and ask a librarian for a few new recommendations. I wouldn't have found the book above without their help. 

With a library card you have thousands of new reads, music, movies, magazines, and cookbooks - and now free online movies and TV shows from Hoopla, just waiting for you to discover their beauty. Spending less and sharing more, only at the library. 

xoxo Michele

Why buy happiness when your library shares it. Free music downloads through Freegal E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.

1 comment:

I am LOVD said...

Thank you for loving me despite my faults:-) This book is on order and, because of you, I'm giving it a try. I'll let you know how it goes, my friend.