Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nothing Boring About Bernadette

   
“That's right,' she told the girls. 'You are bored. 
And I'm going to let you in on a little secret about life. 
You think it's boring now? Well, it only gets more boring. 
The sooner you learn it's on you to make life interesting,
 the better off you'll be.” ~ Where'd You Go, Bernadette


I checked out this great read in the spring, but didn't get a chance to revel in its laugh out loud comedy until now. I'm so thankful I was able to savor every page under a shady tree at the swimming hole during the afternoon sunshine of summer. Pair it with Abbey Road and your adventure is set. I'm hoping Leslie Mann will play Bernadette in the upcoming movie, how about you? 

And a great reminder for when our children (or we, you know I mean me) complain there's nothing to do: 




 xoxo Michele

Why buy happiness when your library shares it. Free music downloads through Freegal E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.

1 comment:

I am LOVD said...

I'm praising you, my friend...

http://feellovdeveryday.blogspot.com/2013/06/when-fiction-means-trouble.html