Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions for 2013

  Source

 

Be at war with your vices, 

at peace with your neighbors, 

and let every new year find you a better man.

~ Ben Franklin

 

Reading to Children


This year I'm going easy on myself with goals for 2013. At the top of my list you'll find the usual suspects: 

Cook more. Worry less.
Light candles. Extinguish sparks of anger before
they become a flame. 
Call my family.
Work out at the Y a few evenings each week. Work in time for writing each morning.  
But most of all, read more with my children.


 Source




This post by Read Aloud Dad is inspirational motivation for reading aloud with our children.

What are your goals for 2013?

xoxo Michele

Why buy happiness when your library shares it. Free music downloads through Freegal E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.

1 comment:

Jensamom23 said...

Make more time for me...everyone in the family benefits. Read more to my daughter...she loves it and we both benefit! Blessings to you and your family.