Monday, December 3, 2012

Bloggy Break

Guess who decided to re-mod the bathroom right before the busiest time of the year? Clearly I've been watching too many DIY TV shows, because I thought we'd be enjoying our new bathroom in an hour. But tile likes time to set, and uninvited dilemmas pop up like weeds in a garden.

You can follow the fun of our bath remodel here. Or I'll be back next week after I've had a chance to shower and pick the grout out of my fingernails. 

xoxo Michele 

 
Why buy happiness when your library shares it. Free music downloads through Freegal E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.
 


1 comment:

I am LOVD said...

How exciting!!! Does this count as a Christmas present or are new towels expected under the tree, too?