Friday, September 7, 2012

Words Are Wings For The Soul

I had a dream a few nights ago about my daughter reading on the trampoline when a black capped chickadee landed on her shoulder. That is never going to happen. And even if it did, I wouldn't have my camera. Most likely the dream was inspired by this book, which I can't get enough of.  

What are you up to this weekend? I hope it brings you to the library.

xoxo Michele 

Why buy happiness when the library shares it. E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.

1 comment:

Jill @ Craft in a Northern Town said...

Wanted to let you know that I now have a basket with library books it in on our kitchen table. All because of you! Thanks for all the inspiration!