Sunday, September 16, 2012

Star Celebrarian for September: Jennifer Garner

Celebrity + Library = Celebrarian


I adore Jennifer Gardner as an actress. This goes way back to the days when I was nursing Arielle at 2:00 in the morning and became hooked on Felicity


At the time I blamed it on hormones and lack of sleep, but really it was because Felicity and her world of NYC college life and choosing between Ben or Noel was the antithesis of my life of diapers and choosing between French or English toile wallpaper in the hallway. Carl started to worry when I began waking Arielle just so I wouldn't miss an episode. Then the show ended and Arielle and I both grew up. ;)

Update: A dear bloggy friend just informed me that Felicity is on Netflix. This is terrible news for my hubby. 

I loved her characters in Catch and Release, Cyrano de Bergerac, and Juno.



Now I love Jen because she reads to her children. And checks out books at the library with her daughters. Growing up, she wanted to be a librarian. We both have a swoony crush on David McCullough. And read cookbooks like novels (especially Ina Garten). You can read her entire interview with Oprah about all the books that made a difference in her life here.





My star celebrarian for September is Jennifer Garner. Who would you nominate for October?


xoxo Michele

Why buy happiness when the library shares it. E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.  


2 comments:

Jennie@gotmyreservations said...

I've been watching Felicity on Netflix, but haven't gotten to the JG episodes yet. I had forgotten...

Ah, Possession. Definitely in my top 20 book/movie list.

I am LOVD said...

I would nominate you, Michele:-)