Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Berlin Kitchen


The latest buzz among my bookish friends is this great read is completely swoony

If you follow Luisa's blog, The Wednesday Chef, you'll already know why. I know what you're thinking: a popular new release like My Berlin Kitchen will take a year on hold at the library.

Nope. 

I know a secret and I'm going to share it with you, because I love you and want you to read this book in October with me. 

Sign up for Wowbrary. It's free, it's easy, and best of all, you'll be alerted by email once a week on new books, music, cookbooks, and movies coming to your local library. 

Yes - you can actually put new releases on hold, even before the library gets them. I know, somebody pinch me, this can't be real. The library is magic, sweet friends.


All you need is your library card. 

xoxo Michele

Why buy happiness when the library shares it. E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to participate in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I'll advocate this web site!