Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pintertainment Weekly


I'm sweet on Pinterest, and wanted to share how I use it to find borrowed beauty at our local library. My goal is a pintertainment post each week, but I've been known to start projects and not complete them in a timely manner. Like this stuff still on our back deck. Actually, said projects were moved into the deck closet by sweetest hubby and since I don't see them, they may stay there until 2025.  

A Mighty Girl 


Rapid heartbeat. Butterflies in my tummy. I have fallen head over heals in love with A Mighty Girl's Pinterest Boards and website. Most of the books they feature are available at our local library - we just put on hold: 33 Things Every Girl Should Know and Cornelia And The Audacious Escapades Of The Somerset Sisters. My online life will never be the same, thanks to A Mighty Girl.

Have you noticed how Pinterest helps you discover things you didn't even know you were looking for? Skin Rules is one of those for me.



Behold, I brought home the swoony American James Bond of cooking from the library. So can you. And your hubby will forgive you when you prepare his steak and corn raita from Cooking In Everyday English.


I marvel at those who instinctively know how to decorate this way. I need help from books like Shelf Expression and Bookshelves and Cabinets from the library.



Try as I may, I can't keep up with all the new music I enjoy. It's tempting to just download songs, but I still prefer to bring home the Maroon 5 CD from the library and read the jacket and lyrics while listening. Worth the wait.



I utterly fail at explaining how funny this movie is, and don't ask anyone because they'll just wreck it for you. Borrow Bridesmaids from the library on a Friday night, put the kids to bed, and watch it with your girlfriends (and a few bottles of wine).



I should belong to MA (Magazines Anonymous), because I can't go into the library and borrow just one Real Simple magazine. Go myriad or go home is my magazine motto. 

Have you found any beauty on Pinterest lately that you could borrow from the library?

Pinterest, like the library, is fabulous fun. Highly addicting. But the best part is you spend less and share more. I would love for you to follow me.


Have a great weekend. 


xoxo Michele


Why buy happiness when the library shares it. E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.

1 comment:

I am LOVD said...

Well, hellooo Todd English!