Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NCNY Day Two: {New Traditions}: Little Caesars, Big Caesars


My dear friend Carla and her husband organized a monumental neighborhood Olympics Day. It was perfection. Nick sports a loyal kinship with Italy, my smoochie little caesar

While they were racing around the block, I was sprinting around our library. We discovered a new tradition for NCNY (New Chances New Year) that would make any Roman proud. 


Nick was beaming*. But we couldn't get the movie to play. Julius Caesar is too sovereign for our DVD player, apparently. In a pinch, we found this on Netflix. Even John enjoyed it.

I would love to hear what you'd pair up. Please share.



You can find more NCNY ideas here. NCNY resolutions coming tomorrow.

xoxo Michele

*Carl wanted me to state for the record that he was not beaming. He wanted Mama's Pizza, but I overruled his request. Mostly because I didn't want this post titled, Throw Momma From The Train, or any kind of mama drama. But I agree with him, they make a much better pizza.

Why buy happiness when the library shares it. E-books, audio-books, and digital downloads are at your local library, just visit here or your local library website for complete information.

No comments: