Friday, April 20, 2012

A Week Of Wonder: The Links

Our container garden is showing signs of life. Swoon.

I've been eating batches of this. I'll share as soon as I stop burning the nuts.

Richard Turere, you are the pride of Nairobi and an inspiration to our family. And that smile ~ bright as the sun. Youth rocks.

I borrow five of these at a time from the library. One of my fave authors is on this cover.

The upcoming Cake Walk fundraiser for our children's school necessitated this.

I love this blog.

Holocaust Remembrance Day was last week. Watching this, reading this.

Weird Things Customers Say In Bookshops. Hilarious.

In honor of his birthday tomorrow, we have borrowed this and this, purchased these for the kids and are visiting this.

I'm scheming backyard beauty with these books.

My son wants the Jeff Gordon poster, which one do you want?

Visit your local library this weekend.

xoxo Michele


2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness! I NEED to read the Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops. I read the snippets on the site and those are hilarious!

thanks for sharing these awesome links today!

Liz said...

OH, and the poster I would want is Jane Seymour. I just lover her so much. I loved watching Medicine Woman growing up. She just doesn't seem to age does she?