Thursday, March 1, 2012

Library Living At Home: The Details


Happy March, dear friends! My next ten days are challenging, so I'll be a tardy blogger, but I had to share a library book that is transforming our home.  By focusing on the micro and encouraging me to infuse my own personality, our family sanctuary is reflecting the vision in my heart. 


This month I'll be sharing more of how I've revamped rooms to showcase the borrowed beauty of the public library. Can you guess which room is shown above? If you said my Laundry Library, you would be correctomundo. Big reveal coming soon!


Thank you for visiting, and hope you'll come back often. Care to share a library book that has inspired a remodel in your life lately? I would love to hear from you.






You can find all the Library Living At Home posts here.




xoxo Michele

4 comments:

NA said...

Great post! All of us here at the library can't wait to see all of the new renovations. I will see if we have the opportunity to share your book recommandation on our Facebook page!

{darlene} @ fieldstonehill said...

ooooh. right up my alley! love it... can't wait to see what you are creating!

Amy Sullivan said...

Love the new spring feel, friend.

I am LOVD said...

This is such a great reminder for me to visit the library's music collection. It's an area I neglect but I'm not sure why? Love the blog header - that blue color is gorgeous.