Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Week of Wonder: The Links


Just finished this series. Hurry up, movie!


Adore this photo.


Listening to this cd.


She always has awesome library recommendations


Just started this book. Thank you, Tammy.


Moved by this post. And this one.


Watching this as a family. Because my daughter cherished these books.


Arielle and I have fallen in love with May B


So happy I found this writer. 


Picked up this book at the library after reading this post.


Baking love with this book.


Loving this challenge. Thrilled this bloggy friend  joined us.




Reading this for book club. It took effort to get through the first 150 pages, but worth it. 


Effort. All worthwhile pursuits require it, and I have decided to embrace effort like a cherished friend. What required effort in your life this week?


xoxo Michele

7 comments:

I am LOVD said...

So happy to offer the Egyptian inspiration!!!!

Michele said...

Oh, you did in a big way, Lilly! Thank you - these cross section books from the library are the bomb. They take me back to childhood wonder - and the entire time I'm wishing I had a "doll house" version made from the books - do you know what I mean? How expensive would it be to make a mini-replica of stone quarries and Egyptian temples with mini people? Maybe Lego makes sets? I'm under the table and dreaming now...

Have a great weekend, Lilly! So happy for you and your son.

xoxo michele

Natalie T. said...

Thanks for the link! I like this round up of goodies, thanks for those too! Happy weekend. :)

Sheila @E2gather said...

Oh I have been wanting to read Hunger Games. Your book club book looks interesting.

Michele said...

Natalie, I love all of your posts. I'm look forward to seeing a new one in my google reader soon! ;)

Sheila, The book Unbroken was fantastic, it just took me some time to get into it (actually I loved the beginning, got off track towards the middle, and then got swept up completely from there until the end). It's a must read. Would love to hear what you think if you read it.

xoxo michele

Amy Sullivan said...

Thank you for the linky love!

I really enjoy posts like this because it takes all of the hard work out of finding good writes.

Pam said...

First, you made my day, thank you.

I enjoy reading your Link posts. You always include such goodness

Did you go through a box of tissues while watching Hachi? I sure did.

I was at a party this weekend and the host raved about Unbroken. Now with your recommendation also, I'll have to add this to my list.