Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Little Candles

Children are little candles, good deeds in a weary world. So are libraries. They carry my favorite books that introduce Shakespeare to young children. They also carry one of my favorite teacher/authors, Rafe Esquith.


Rafe uses Shakespeare to light the fire in the children that he influences, and if you're a parent, so should you. Start at the library, and watch your little candle's passion for the classics ignite into a flame of knowledge.


Which Shakespeare classics are your favorite?


xoxo Michele

3 comments:

Michele said...

This is now on my list for our next visit to the library!
Thanks for all the great suggestions!

I am LOVD said...

You need a link on this site that directs me to my library...it would make it so much more easier on me while I request all the books you introduce me to!!!

Michele said...

You are so welcome, Michele! I feel that Rafe's books are must reads for all parents - he inspires so many great ideas for us at home.

Lilly - I will see what I can do - that is my dream... for all viewers to type in their zip code and be linked directly to their local library system.