Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Faves From The Library


After the kids have gone to bed, I love to snuggle on the couch with my hubby and a glass of wine and feast on this movie. And after hubby has fallen asleep, I savor it again. It's my newish classic favorite. 


Swoonie times infinity, that is what they are.



My daughter and I are looking forward to a week of baking and cooking starting this Saturday. New holiday memories for me and Arielle begin in the pages of this book.  



I swooped this off the library shelf purely for the cover, but was hooked on page one. Short, surprising, and satisfyingly unsentimental. 

What favorite holiday beauty have you brought home recently from the library?

xoxo Michele

3 comments:

I am LOVD said...

Loving Straight No Chaser - so great!!!

We'll be Grinching it tomorrow night with a reading of the The Grinch Stole Christmas and the movie.

Michele said...

Oh, love the Grinch book and movie with Jim Carrey - one of my favorite holiday songs is on that movie's cd - Faith Hill singing "Where Are You Christmas".

Jennie@gotmyreservations said...

You know Straight No Chaser are boys from the Midwest, right?

One more day of school and I can fully immerse myself in all things Christmas. I'm so ready.