Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Workout


Do you think there is a resurgence in memberships to the Y after Halloween? I feel hungover and didn't drink last night. Oh, the curse of the Butterfinger. Or was it Babe Ruth?


I ran into a handful of neighbors along the trick or treat path last night and we all talked about books - how awesome is that? Oh, and some movies. 



Consensus is that this was our favorite book club read of the year. 



I would never have found this winner without my neighbor, Carla ~ thank you, dear friend! 


My husband fell in love with this soundtrack last night after hearing several of the songs bellowing out of speakers in front of a home ~ the kids and I were growing quite nervous we'd be stuck there for the entire cd, but a kindly Shrek passed us saying a house two doors down had adult drinks, so we were able to move on (rather quickly I might add).  

Remember how I keep jabbering about how the library is part of a healthy lifestyle? You can find my favorite workout collection here. But we will be starting back up at the Y tonight. Anyone care to join me?

xoxo Michele 

4 comments:

the cul-de-sac said...

I'll be happy to join you --- as soon as I finish my fun-size Twix bar!

sharyhover.com said...

My book club is discussing Still Alice tonight. Heartwrenching!

I was so tempted to eat leftover Halloween candy for breakfast today, but I managed to restrain myself... so far.

I am LOVD said...

Ugh! Can't we wait until after the new year?!?!?!

theelfqueen said...

As my oldest is a wrestler - you can imagine that Win-Win was a huge hit at our house.

Peanut Butter Snickers Square? Ever heard of that? Yeah it's AWESOME... or it was.