Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cookbook Crushes {Day 06}: Come To The Table


My homemade bread post has to wait until tomorrow. I had to share this cookbook with you today. 

Have I been living in a bubble? My children and I read several pages tonight and realized this borrowed beauty has to be shared with everyone we know. Check it out at your library today and be inspired. 

Pair it with The Black Keys. I love discovering music with my son. And this band is worth introducing. Indulge me if you already have them on your playlist. Apparently I have been living in a cave.



The library sets us on a yellow brick road of endless learning, and I'm dancing down that path with my family. Hope you'll discover their borrowed beauty today and share it with your loved ones.

This seven day series was inspired by Rosie, a fabulous local librarian, and it started here.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.

xoxo Michele

Blues, jazz, rock, it's all in there. The video is from an album set to be released on December 6th, but you can find their previous hits at the library. The crushing continues, sweet friends. 

No comments: