Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cookbook Crushes {Day 03}: Lunch And Love

How sad is it that I have to trick myself with great books and music to enter the kitchen with joy? Not sad at all. In fact, the pairing above makes this girl giddy, and that's a good thing.



There are so many inspiring lunch cookbooks at your library you could fill the pantry. Too bad we can't eat them.


Total swooning while lunch making. I've got a crush on the library, how 'bout you? My children's favorite collection is right here.

  This series was inspired by Rosie, a fabulous local librarian, and it started here.

Don't forget to enter the Summit Coffee giveaway here. Winner will be chosen Thursday evening. Hope you come back tomorrow for some family dinner inspiration and another giveaway.

xoxo Michele

3 comments:

I am LOVD said...

I just checked out your kids' collections, too! Great to see your kids have discovered Studio Ghibli, as well (Spirited Away). My son's favorite is My Neighbor Totoro (the song is catchy too).

sheila @E2gather said...

What a fun post ; )

{darlene} said...

great series. I surely could use some inspiration in this area!! {easy to execute inspiration}