Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days of Library Living {Day12}: The Library Leads To Great Reads




You can find more of my favorite reads from the library here.


This series, 31 Days of Library Living, started here. Please join me for the month, maybe even follow me forever on this blog by email or subscribe to my posts - I would be honored.

Are you a 31 Dayer? Leave me a message, I would love to come visit you. 


For a list of all of the 31 Dayers, click here.
For the amazing girl behind all of this 31 Days magic, click here.

xoxo Michele

6 comments:

I am LOVD said...

Oh! You've go my attention where I want to learn more. I'll be requesting from the library. Thanks so much for introducing me to so much!

Maureen said...

Hi Michele, I'm a 31 dayer too.
I love these quotes that you've chosen! They go so well together, I expected them to be from the same book. They definitely spoke to me. I will have to check into these at my library. Thanks!!

Amber said...

I just love this idea and the quotes for each are so powerful.

Mimi said...

Wonderful post! Thanks!

Michele said...

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm trying to come up with a fun way to feature books I am enjoying - reviews are hard for me because I don't want this to be a book review blog - I want it to focus on the wealth that the library offers - what do you think? Could I pull one of these off each week without seeming too book-reviewy?

:) I'm a nut.

xoxo michele

the cul-de-sac said...

Love this post! Two of the books I've already loved and read; I will add These Is My Words to my list!