Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Days of Library Living {Day 29}: New To You

01) Jonah

I don't know how it happened. Our youngest son didn't discover Veggie Tales until last month. This hilarious world of herbage is new to him, and his passion for reciting all the quotes has renewed our love for Bob and Larry and the gang of greens (and yellows, oranges and reds). Your local library most likely has the entire collection. Pick up one this weekend and get ready for silly singing. Do you have a favorite?


This series, 31 Days of Library Living, started here. Please join me for the month, maybe even follow me forever on this blog by email or subscribe to my posts - I would be honored.

Are you a 31 Dayer? Leave me a message, I would love to come visit you. 

For a list of all of the 31 Dayers, click here.
For the amazing girl behind all of this 31 Days magic, click here.

xoxo Michele

4 comments:

theelfqueen said...

My six year old has gone through phases with Veggie Tales. Sometimes he loves it, then he leaves it aside a while, then he loves it again. Some of those episodes are so funny! Have you seen Lord of the Bean???

Jennie@gotmyreservations said...

I continue to be impressed with your graphic design. It's always a pleasure to see what you have done with your photos and graphics. Have a nice weekend!

Amy Sullivan said...

Well, friend, your 31 days is nearing the end. I've enjoyed your series. Thanks for sticking with it. I can't imagine how difficult it is to write for an entire month.

I am LOVD said...

It's time for Veggie Tales!!!