Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 Days of Library Living {Day 25}: David McCullough


David McCullough. He is the primary reason our family knows about America's Founding Fathers. Our children deserve to know history, and he is the master at making history the most happening subject, ever. Click on David McCullough and it will take you a listing of all of his books. Another Bonus: you can borrow his audio books and he will read to you.

“You can't be a full participant in our democracy if you don't know our history.” 


Like Roosevelt, is reading a priority for you? Which David McCullough book is your favorite?


This series, 31 Days of Library Living, started here. Please join me for the month, maybe even follow me forever on this blog by email or subscribe to my posts - I would be honored.

Are you a 31 Dayer? Leave me a message, I would love to come visit you. 

For a list of all of the 31 Dayers, click here.
For the amazing girl behind all of this 31 Days magic, click here.

xoxo Michele

2 comments:

I am LOVD said...

So important to teach the next generation about America's beginnings.

Hey, I gave a shout out to you today on my blog. It's a post I'm sure you will appreciate!

Amanda said...

I LOVE HIM. He's one of my favorite authors. I really enjoyed Truman and have John Adams waiting to be read. If you're interested in Roosevelet, I HIGHLY recommend Edmund Morris's The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt. It won the Pulitzer and is just one of the best books I have ever read (I'm about halfway through). Presidential history is my little nerd corner, ha!