Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days of Library Living {Day 15}: Library Locators



Here are a few of my favorite bloggers that truly know the location of their library:






Hope Is The Word

HouseTalkN (okay, her blog is about houses; but we are LibraryTalkN all the time)





Parenthetic(Rhetoric) *My favorite library post of the week. Right here.






If I have overlooked someone, forgive me (and email me so I can add you - please). The hubs and I went on a real date tonight ~ I wore earrings and makeup and did my hair, mom! ~ so that is my best excuse for being loosey-goosey and possibly missing a library-loving blogger.

Do you have a favorite library blogger that should be on the list? Please share, would love to add them.  

This series, 31 Days of Library Living, started here. Please join me for the month, maybe even follow me forever on this blog by email or subscribe to my posts - I would be honored.

Are you a 31 Dayer? Leave me a message, I would love to come visit you. 



For a list of all of the 31 Dayers, click here.
For the amazing girl behind all of this 31 Days magic, click here.

xoxo Michele   

7 comments:

I am LOVD said...

Awww!!! You are so sweet for mentioning me. Thanks so much. I have shared your blog with many of my friends and you are getting rave reviews, my friend!!!

Have a great date night - I would not even know what the heck that is but I'm sure the library can introduce me to the subject:-)

Jessica said...

I feel special that I made your list! And you're right that I know where my library is -- I actually made it to 3 separate branches of the Tucson library this week. :)

Amanda said...

love that quote! one of the first things I tell people to do when they move to a new place is find (and join!) their local library. Such a wealth of resources!

Brunella Z. said...

My dearest Michele, my dearest friend. I thank you, from my heart for this blessed virtual home that you have created.
I am very blessed to meet you.
beginning of the 31 days we followed each other and for that I am very grateful.

Shelley. said...

I love your list...can't wait to explore their sites.
One I really like is Even in Australia
http://eveninaustraliakidlit.blogspot.com/
She does lots of reviews, or even just mentions what was in their library loot for the week. We've discovered lots of good books through her. =)

Mimi said...

Just love that quote! One summer when my sons were young we lived in an apartment without an air conditioner. We spent Monday - Friday at the library. We'd go as soon as it opened at 10. Read until 12. Went home for lunch. Returned about 1 and stayed until closing about 5. It was one of my fondest library memories. We're all still avid readers as a result I think!

Jennie@gotmyreservations said...

Unbelievably, I work in a school where the majority of my students do not belong to the public library because their parents' taxes do not support it in the next town over. Their houses cost six figures (or used to) but their parents don't pay the few hundred to join the library. It's very sad, but at least they have our school library. I want them to have the full Monty library, though.

I hope you will add me to your recommended blogs list. Although during the 31 day challenge, I haven't been doing many book reviews, it's mostly what I do on my blog.