Monday, October 3, 2011

31 Days of Library Living {Day 03}: Monday Mornings


Mondays. Sometimes affectionately referred to as Morning Breath in our home. But we have a solution. Devotionals, short stories and comics from the library at the breakfast table, refreshed with a new group each weekend. Simple, sweet and stimulating. Like Scope and Colgate for the brain fog. Only better. 





For more inspiration, click here.

How do you rev up your Monday mornings?


This series, 31 Days of Library Living started here. Hope you'll join me for the month, maybe even follow me forever on this blog by email or subscribe to my posts - I would be honored. And I especially love your comments, I read and respond to each and every one. I'm a talker. A yakker. A loquacious library lovin' ladymama.


Links to the Library:

2 comments:

Dixie Sargent Redmond said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I popped over and what a unqiue 31 day series you're doing. Wonderful!

theelfqueen said...

I think I'm in love with your sunroom.