Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Moon Light

Listen: Lang Lang Dragon Songs


Our daughter's school class has been invited
 to the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival 
at the Davidson College next week.

 Being completely in the dark 
on this celebration,
I hopped onto our library website
 and pulled together the above collection. 
In less than three minutes.



Do your children have events coming up that
leave you feeling "in the dark"?
The library can shine a light on any subject. 


xoxo Michele


I am swooning. Again. Lang Lang ~ Arielle & I are your newest fans.

6 comments:

Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

One of the things I have always enjoyed about topics that my kids have to study is that I get learn new things, too. For some reason their history and science topics are far more interesting to me now than when I was supposed to study them the first time round!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Ohh the Chinese Cookbook sounds like a fun read

Melissa Blake said...

i don't have kids, but this event sounds awesome!!! :) Have fun!

the home curator said...

You have a fantastic blog! Glad to see the written word is still appreciated!


- hc

Michele said...

Thank you, sweet friends!

Yvonne, me too! Why is that? Do you think it will be the same for them?

I agree, Lindsay - the library has an entire line of Young Chef cookbooks - they are wonderful. Can't wait to try a few of these recipes with my daughter.

Hi Melissa, it does sound fun, right? I love going over to the college - especially with my kids. Hoping they will have great memories and won't even second guess wanting to go.

Thank you for the encouragement, HC! Our house loves the written word, especially when we speak it during read alouds - best part of my day....

xoxo michele

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

Thanks do much for linking up to Read Aloud Thursday and sharing these resources! They look great! I love the concept of your blog and will definitely be back to look around!