Saturday, August 20, 2011

How Shakespeare Influences Football

NICHOLAS:
The Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears are rivals.
 ME:
   Like the Capulet's and the Montague's?
NICHOLAS:
Does everything have to tie into a book?
ME:
   Yes. Yes it does.  

The library has the most awesome Shakespeare
books for children. Just click here.



This weekend I will be tackling the above menu 
while I ponder how my oldest got old enough to play tackle football.

Any suggestions on how I could make my menu easier to use?
Or make peace with the fact that he loves this rough and tough game?

xoxo Michele

2 comments:

the cul-de-sac said...

I love that you are rearing Shakespeare-savvy, football-playing Renaissance men! :)

Michele said...

Thank you!! He came home today with bruises up and down his arms and one on his jaw - but the biggest smile I've seen in some time - so he's all in and I will be, too.