Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's Not Complicated

Listen: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are
Read: domino


Feeling inspired to spruce up a little at home?


Can you believe the library has this lovely collection?


Start with the movie. Even if you've seen it before,
this time just focus on the home. And her bakery.
Impossible, am I right?




Domino is another word for divine.


Domino: The Book of Decorating makes me daydream. 


Must buy shelves for the kitchen - thinking about putting
our extra twin bed on the back porch and making it
a reading retreat by day and a place to sleep at night.
And the shelves are dessert for this bookworm.


Heidi Swanson's cookbook is awe-inspiring.
Simple, sweet and savory.
You will want to buy this one.
And sleep with it next to your pillow.


While Bruno declares you're beautiful.


The library inspires beauty by allowing us
 to borrow without a budget.


xoxo Michele

5 comments:

The Cul-de-Sac said...

Oh, so much beauty! I love the outdoor daybed, especially!

The Cul-de-Sac said...

Oh so beautiful! I love the outdoor daybed the most, although the pictures of the food are making me very hungry. Thanks for another inspirational post!

Michele said...

I miss their magazine and website. But love that the library has this beautiful book. Oh, and the cookbook - promise, it is sensational!! xoxo michele

Anonymous said...

Heidi Swanson has a fabulous blog, 101cookbooks.com. I highly recommend it! Juts like her cookbooks, there are inspirational recipes and beautiful photos.
Cheers, Alyssa

Michele said...

Thank you for visiting, Alyssa! Can I tell you I'm a little obsessed with Heidi and her website? Her photography is as delicious as her recipes (especially since I am a complete dork in the kitchen). She is truly inspiring.

xoxo michele