Monday, June 27, 2011

With a Twist


Listen: Adele 21


How do you see the public library? As a place of beauty? I do.

 I've been making my own beautifully balanced
borrows of various media for decades

~ thanks to the library ~

and want to share how I do it, so that hopefully
you will do it too. My collections are designed to inspire creativity, 
a love of reading with your family and beauty in your home. 

Visual aid was inspired by this sublime beauty of a blog. 
Although I haven't met Jane, we share 
the same love of literature. 

This media and more are available at your local library.

xoxo Michele

2 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

Thanks Michele for the lovely inspiration and I'm so happy you like my little groupings! I often try to cross-over something I'm enjoying in one medium or facet to another and find it can really deepen the experience of each. I'm so happy we share this!

designn elements said...

lovely selection!